[Recruited] Arclo - Priest - Any

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by CorpseCreeper, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CorpseCreeper Community Member

Character Facts

Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Arclo
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Priest.
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Afraid I am currently only level 9, but i plan on rectifying this horrible situation soon.
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: I am a very old Boon that joined up again at the start of Classic, but after losing my Father I decided to reroll with some family I reconnected with on another server. This however only lasted for a few weeks of barely playing before i quit WoW all together. Only just started up WoW again and wished to return to Boons if you will have me.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: Currently 33 feeling like 12.
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Norway.
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Can raid at any time of the day if notified before hand, but the set raid times suit me perfectly.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: To have a full blown Raid Nazi screaming at any and all mistakes is how RL should be done :p However after talking with Elle about the current state of Boons, I see the truth is even more horrifying than that!
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Youtube and online guides for the most part, but i am always up for any suggestions or theorycrafting ingame or on discord at any time.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: I prefer them, even if just to talk when not doing much.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: 300mb/300mb Fiber where i currently live so i doubt it should be an issue.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: For the most part i play a support or healer role in most of the games i play. I enjoy competitive games the most and i generally only play Ranked if that is a possibility in games.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Very little raiding of any note in recent years in gaming, however i generally get 2.2+ in Arena when I bother to play it on Retail.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I joined you guys when i first started Classic, so i would very much like to rejoin and see where the future takes me with you guys :D
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Boons have always been around through the years and it is a very recognisable staple in games these days.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: Not sure what to say really. Returning player and if it wasn't for personal issues I would still be active in Boons, now however i wish to give it a fresh start and do my part. Don't mind a Social standing at all, and hopefully the future holds better prospects in terms of Raiding. Besides Elle promised Thunderfury if i joined the alt raid so who can say no to that!.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Hey mate, catch me on Discord or in game today
  3. Offline

Asuna Classic Guild Member

Yay! Glad you made it =)

(Elle)
  4. Offline

CorpseCreeper Community Member

I know right! Too bad Hunter wasn't good enough for Katie so he forced me to reroll a dirty Priest :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.