NSFW [Recruited] Big mage (Hope)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hope, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hope Community Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: I don't have one yet something to do with Hope?
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Gnome mage / Troll mage
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Casual useful guildie with a chance for HC balls deep everything.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 27
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Slovenia
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes i can
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: I'm the one that yells
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I haven't researched anything yet to be honest. But i still got a week and im sure i'll be ready by launch.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer:Yes
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer:Yes
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer:Got a long history of mmos and competitive mobas dating back to 2008 or something, i used to be super hardcore at everything i played and always did well in my respective class and guild. Been playing in VoTF for the past 5 years now i think. Currently i am not a hardcore gamer but i got a few hours to spare to play every day, let's say 3-4 hours a day.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Dota2 - competitive // Raiding with VoTF for the past 5 years or so, all mmos that we played.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Cause i know you guys and i like you.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: I heard you guys throw really good after-raid parties and i'm all down for that shit.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I promise you that recruting me is going to be the best thing you ever did for your guild
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Haha, welcome Hope /recruited
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

oh god help us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.